2016-10-21
Länk

iPhone 7 fattar eld – brandskadar bil

TechnoBuffalo:

Yahoo7News said the surfer, Mat Jones, went out for a surf lesson and left the iPhone 7 in his car. The device was under a pile of Jones’ clothes where it presumably overheated and lit the clothing on fire. In the images above, you can see the flames still smoking and the absolutely charred iPhone 7.

Andra gången på kort tid det rapporteras om en iPhone 7 som fattat eld. Är mörkertalet större eller är det endast isolerade incidenter?

 


Macpro är annonsfri för att göra din läsupplevelse bättre.
Läs mer här

© 2004 - 2017 Joacim Melin